Thursday, May 8, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here. I've been busy on my other blog and actually haven't done any reading since the weather got nice!

I'm going to aim for my 2-3 chapters a night, leaving the day free for errands. I did manage to go see Iron Man and really enjoyed it. Robert Downey Jr. was great in the role and I'm looking forward to seeing a movies about The Avengers (if you go see it, stick around for the end of the credits where there is a little teaser about what's coming next).

5 comments:

Mark Salinas said...

I enjoy the reading over here.....very nice. :)

Anonymous said...

very nice blog !

nonizamboni said...

Calvin & Hobbes was a genius comic strip. I'll be back to see how your reading adventures come out.
p.s. Have you seen Nick Cave yet this month??!! (I'm very jealous).

Mark Salinas said...

Post here soon! Great reading! :)

Emmett said...

Great readinng